Friday, August 18, 2006

HUGE PRAYER REQUEST

I'm going to make this short, but I would ask that you keep me in your prayers. There has been a lot going on within YFC Cape Town since I arrived. There is a heavy since of frustration and hurts amongst miscommunication going on within OPTIONS, the pregnancy center through the volunteers working here, and I've been thinking about stepping out for the moment, because it's very overwhelming to face since I've been here. And there's a lot of transition going on within the volunteers and then there's frustration going on with some of the programs, because they really aren't occuring. It's been a tough season and I've only been here for two and 1/2 weeks. Please pray for wisdom, unity, direction and God's peace and understanding to flow like a mighty wind.

Thank you! Love, Natalie

No comments: