Tuesday, July 31, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

It's amazing at times.. when you reach becoming 30 as I am today! Some people think that's old and I'm thinking my life has a lot of living left to do. Then I look at my friends and see how they've gotten married and having kids. I honestly would have never guessed I would still be single by 30. But I know that I'm doing what God wants me to be... and I can't argue about that.

So, I want to take a minute and reflect......

In my 30 years...
~ graduated college with a degree in Psychology
~ Been to Sicily, Italy, Tunisia, Africa, South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique, Swaziland, Germany and Holland
~ Have traveled about 20 states in the US.. MA being my favorite
~ Been on two missions trips
~ have a loving family
~ awesome friends

Overall things have been a blessing in my life... Thank you to all who have contributed.

Love
Natalie

No comments: