Monday, November 27, 2006






















I thought I would add some pics... it's been a great four months. God has done some awesome things in my life. I look forward to seeing all of you once I get home... the top pic is my GR-R class and me from Yzterplaat. I'll so miss my kids.. the next pic is four teens from SOS Children's Village, Denzel; my leader, Lucky, Birgit; another volunteer from Germany and me. We went out to the movies and celebrated the end of the school year. We had a great time. The last pic is from the wedding I attended this past weekend. A good friend of mine, Elridge got married.

I will be arriving home on December 7 at 6:10pm in Appleton, assuming all my flights go smooth.. Please continue to keep me in your prayers at my time ends.. For my long flight home.. and for the pain that I'm still suffering from the car accident almost three weeks ago. Thank you!

No comments: