Friday, December 22, 2006

What I'm Thinking......

I can't believe that I've been home for slightly over two weeks already. Time flies. My head has been spinning since I got home. It's been great to see friends and spend time with family. I know some people have been wondering on when I'll be talking and sharing pics of my time in South Africa and I'm hoping that day will come soon, but I'm always game to talk about it before then. :)

Others have been asking when I'm heading back to South Africa... and that's where some of my mind spinning is coming from.. This is what I do know... that God broke my heart all over again when I was in South Africa this past trip for His people. I know He told me that He wants me to go back for 2 years. It's wierd to think I was telling God that I wanted some stablitity in my life and stay somewhere for a couple years, assuming it would be here in the states, but God had other plans.. Don't you love His sense of humor?!?!?! I do!

I've been offered three different jobs within YFC-South Africa. Two are in Cape Town, where I have been the past two trips and one is in East London, South Africa.. which is about 12 hours east of Cape Town. I would receive some sort of income, but would still have to raise support to return. The positions are brand-new, so the job descriptions/job prospals are to be written next month by the directors. But in all honesty, I'm not sure it what way God wants me to be going back to South Africa. That's where some of the spinning comes from too. I know that He is control and that He's in the middle of telling me what's going on.. but right now I need to focus and lean on Him. So, that's all I can tell you for now.

Thank you for your support and prayers.. keep those prayers coming...

Have a wonderful and blessed Holiday Season!!!

Love Ya

No comments: