Friday, August 15, 2008

The past week and half back in Kylemore


It's us at the kindergarten/creche' in Kylemore. I spent my time playing with the five year olds. It was constantly wiping noses and playing with them while all the screaming auntie. :P




These pics were taken in Franschoek, at the museum there.

These were taken in Kylemore this past week, as some site-seeing.

This adorable girl is Kate-Lynn, she has become very attached to me. She my adopted daughter in Kylemore. It was great being back in Kylemore, the community is wonderful and I've enjoyed connected with a lot of the teens within the community.

More than likely I will be away for the next few weeks as I assist Rolf with getting ready for general assembly and help out on this side until then. I do plan on going back to Kylemore, but I believe that for now I am needed here. So, here is where I'll stay.

It was hard to say good-bye to Maass yesterday, but I know that God used him in amazing ways and he truly enjoyed himself. Make sure you ask about pics and the stories. :)

I send you all my love and know that I miss you all dearly. Thank you for your constant prayers. I wouldn't be able to do any of this without them.
Love ya, me





No comments: